Thursday, December 12, 2013

Persona Q and Dancing All Night

So there are two new Persona games, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labrynth and Persona: Dancing All Night. The trailers are here, and here, respectively. Both are spin-offs of the main series, and appear to be pretty small, and don't have particularly advanced animation. Both are probably Japanese exclusive. The similarities end there.

Persona Q is a crossover game containing characters from Persona 4: Golden (It includes Marie) and Persona 3. A tower reminiscent of Tartarus appears, and they have to deal with it. Two new characters, residents of a parallel world, appear as well. The artsyle is Chibi-like, which personally annoys me, but you will get to see the interactions between Persona 3 and 4 protagonists which could be interesting, which is a major plus for me. All in all, I'm very excited for it. A day one buy. If it was available in America. And for the Vita, not a 3ds exclusive (Like all the games I want to play. Nintendo needs to stop stealing them). And I had money.

Persona Dancing all Night, on the other hand, is a rhythm game for the Vita. It features Rise, Yu Narukami, and Kanami (An idol only mentioned in the original game). It looks very hard, and the songs are from the soundtrack of the game. A day one buy for me, but not for everyone (If I had money, it was available in America, and I could overcome the curious glances I'd get from my friends.). I really only want it for the Persona name, and to justify my owning of the vita. It looks like it might be fun anyway, and I loved Persona 4's soundtrack.

And (Persona) Q the applause. Not funny? Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment