Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

In the spirit of Halloween, I decided to play some Halloween themed games. I stayed on Armor Games, through out this.

I started with Salem. This is a pretty simple side scrolling game about hunting demons. I played until I died, as I wanted to get through a large amount of games. This happened on the second level, as soon as I got to the boss. It's a nice game, and true to the spirit of plat formers - Simple Controls, but very challenging.

I then moved on to Reincarnation :All Hallow's Evil, which is apparently a Halloween special of a small online game series. I have never played any of these, but I gave it a try. It's a point and click game where you are a demon trying to take a reincarnated soul back to the underworld. It's pretty interesting, but also fairly difficult. I stopped after about five minutes, because I was stuck.

Next, I played Ghostscape. This is another point and click adventure, but is significantly more sinister than the previous one. It has a haunting atmosphere, and you take on the role of a paranormal investigator trapped in a house. It is pretty nice, and one of the pictures in it kind of freaked me out. I also didn't finish this one, because I wanted to get through more in a short amount of time.

I encourage all those of you with Halloween spirit to go out, and play one of the many scary games out there. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment