Saturday, October 26, 2013

Magic Quizzes

Last time I mentioned a test I took to see what kind of Magic player I was. The post is here, (If you are too lazy to look beneath this. Read it first too, as this is sort of a continuation of it.) and the quiz, once again, is here. I should have mentioned that there are some questions you may not be familiar with, I recommend skipping them. I have decided to take several more tests to see.

First, I'll analyze that one a little. That I found extremely interesting with it's answer of Johnny  Control Rogue Social-Casual. This was excellent, although there were some questions I couldn't answer definitively on the quiz. I like to use my deck as a form of expression, prefer control abilities, always make my own decks, and play mostly to hang out and talk with others.

I took this and got Red-White. I was doubtful at first, but I realized that, as my personality goes, it fits. Deception annoys me, and I'd rather someone is brutally honest than kind. I am also a bit hypocritical in my views, I admit, as I lie far more than I would like to, and break some rules that I wouldn't want others to break.

I took this and got White-Blue. This one I feel is incorrect. It painted me as organized and rational. I am usually neither, but sometimes attempt to be.

I took this and was designated red. Red fits me, as I tend to act on impulse, and often make bad decisions based on my shortsightedness. I also do rather like some of red's abilities, but not as much as blue.

Personally, I see myself as Red-White-Blue. Closer to red and white, but with a bit of the ingenuity and curiosity inherent in blue.

I took this and got Wildcard the first time. This basically says I am generally  pretty relaxed, and may lose a lot, but occasionally surprise people and blow them away. The second time I was a Megalomaniac (Which is exactly what it says on the tin.) which I got by screwing around with my previous answers a bit. It implied I care about winning a lot more than I do, and I really just like playing the game and tinkering with my deck.

Now, to the point (It wasn't just sharing my experiences with the quizzes.) Everyone plays magic for different reasons, and plays within it differently (Except for Spike and those of the first test's "Netdeck," which prefer fast consistent wins by a destructive combo or decks that are proven to win.) I recommend that those of you who play magic take a few of these quizzes.


No comments:

Post a Comment